About two months ago...

Sometime in late 2014, on a Saturday morning, I found myself walking around the house quietly singing a song to myself. I didn't think much of it until my wife turned to me and said "You know, it's been a real adventure the past 15 years to discover what song you're going to sing to yourself every morning."

I protested that it didn't happen nearly that often, but she assured me that most mornings, I had some tune or another stuck in my head, and they rarely repeated.

So, I decided to do a daily blog post about the song I have in my head each day, just to see where it leads.

2015-04-28

Here I stand

In the light of day; let the storm rage on! The cold never bothered me anyway.

Well, let's be honest - it was only a matter of time until THIS ONE popped up. Still, even with the gross over-saturation, it's a well-written (and well-performed) song.

Listen to it on on Spotify.

Watch it on YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment