About two months ago...

Sometime in late 2014, on a Saturday morning, I found myself walking around the house quietly singing a song to myself. I didn't think much of it until my wife turned to me and said "You know, it's been a real adventure the past 15 years to discover what song you're going to sing to yourself every morning."

I protested that it didn't happen nearly that often, but she assured me that most mornings, I had some tune or another stuck in my head, and they rarely repeated.

So, I decided to do a daily blog post about the song I have in my head each day, just to see where it leads.

2015-06-30

Your little piece of heaven turns to dark

Listen to your heart when he's calling for you. Listen to your heart there's nothing else you can do. I don't know where you're going and I don't know why, but listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye.

Not sure why this one. I like Roxette well enough, but I can't even think of the last time I heard this song, and it doesn't seem to be apropos of anything in particular.

Listen to it on on Spotify.

Watch it on YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment