About two months ago...

Sometime in late 2014, on a Saturday morning, I found myself walking around the house quietly singing a song to myself. I didn't think much of it until my wife turned to me and said "You know, it's been a real adventure the past 15 years to discover what song you're going to sing to yourself every morning."

I protested that it didn't happen nearly that often, but she assured me that most mornings, I had some tune or another stuck in my head, and they rarely repeated.

So, I decided to do a daily blog post about the song I have in my head each day, just to see where it leads.

2015-07-13

I have a dream...

I hope will come true That you're here with me And I'm here with you. I pray that the Earth, Sea And Sky up above Will send me someone to "lava" (love)

For years, my favorite Pixar short has been the cowboy poetry laden "Boundin'," but ever since watching Inside Out, it has been replaced by this cute, hartwarming, pun-filled treasure.

Now my wife and I love to tell each other (and our children) "I lava you."

Plus - ukulele, man. What's NOT to "lava?"

Listen to it on on Spotify.

Watch it on YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment